Lift Installer needed!
Are you a Mechanic or an electrically minded tradesmen looking for a change? Have you had experience in the building industry? Or are you currently an Installer? This could be the opportunity you’re looking for!
Cremer Lifts is a New Zealand owned business celebrating over 30 years in the lift business. We import, customise and install lifts to suit the diverse needs of the New Zealand market.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our close-knit team, perhaps you’re currently a Builder who is either electronically or mechanically minded, or a Mechanic looking for a change. Some experience would be ideal, alternatively someone with a practical mindset who is willing to learn new skills while being supervised on the job. Working with our premium lift products you will be required to go on site in a professional manner and work with our installation team to complete a thorough installation of any one of our lift products.
Installations of our premium products for our clients includes:
- Onsite installs.
- Assembly work for lifts
- On site labour – you must be, fit and healthy.
- Driving to and from site locations for installs – Auckland wide.
- Travel domestically in NZ for installations.
- Experience with hand and factory tools.
- Reporting – following schedules, reporting on completed jobs and following systems and processes.
What you bring to the team:
- A motivated attitude.
- If lacking experience then a willingness to learn quickly.
- Experience within the building, electrical or engineering industries, or a mechanical background.
- Professionalism, be presentable, tidy professional appearance.
- Good communication – both written and oral.
- Comfortable working either in teams or independently.
- Can talk with a wide range of people.
- Technical/practical ability.
- Clean full driver’s licence.
We offer a competitive salary package. There is a great opportunity waiting for you here, so if you want to become part of our installation team and can relate to the skills above then please contact us today.
Please telephone John Warren on 0212770440 or email your CV to John at email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.